Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Feliz Navidad


Merry Christmas or Feliz Navidad to me I guess. I’m sitting in JFK Airport waiting for my flight that leaves in about 4 hours. I was lucky enough to have a friend drop me off door to door service, but earlier than I had hoped. Not that I’m complaining mind you, I am grateful for the lift, the company and not having to pay to park my car. Never in my life have I seen an airport so quiet, but the pigeons seemed to be enjoying it.

Well, it’s been a crazy year, that’s for sure. I’m glad to have the end of this year go out with a bang, so to speak. Though I remain grateful for everyone and everything I have in my life, I am also grateful for the changes that are taking place and proud to be taking the steps that need to happen to ensure these changes.

Ken’s in New Mexico visiting his folks, I’m glad he is amongst people that love him, he deserves that. It was strange saying goodbye to him, really felt like the end of an era, like there is no going back for either of us. Luckily though, we have managed to remain friends and I hope that continues throughout all of this hardship and beyond.

I’m going to Spain!! Exciting and different, that’s the name of 2008 for me. Ch-ch-changes, strange and unusual changes. Wishing everyone, or anyone, who reads this a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!!!

More to come over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dana:

We hope you're having a wonderful time.

Greg & Dad