Monday, December 3, 2007

New home

December is here, another year come and almost gone. So much has happened and changed in my life this year, I can hardly believe it. I moved in with a friend yesterday, I'll stay here for a while at least. Its nice, I have the attic room finished and cozy. I'm still unpacking and trying to make it feel like my very own. Work keeps me busy as usual and I have been doing a lot of reading, writing and painting again...though not so much this weekend. It snowed today, first time this season.. It was nice to see, but I always like it better when it snows on a school day, feel like a little kid all over again when I get the phone call saying there is a delay or better yet no school at all.

Although it feels good to move on, it's also kind of sad to leave. It's funny, I think this experience has caused both Ken and me to grow, but we continue to grow in different directions. I think we will both be ok, but we have a lot to work out and to work on. The good news is we are both trying, so I think that counts for something. Please feel free to email or call either of us... it helps to know people are supporting.

By the way, I'm taking my first European vacation... Spain from Christmas Eve to New Year's Eve!!
I'm looking forward to enjoying every bit of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)