Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Adiós Dos Mil Ocho

Did you ever feel like you can't say everything you want to say... even if you want to say it? Maybe for fear of jinxing a situation or hurting someones feelings or maybe you don't want EVERYONE to know everything about you. Sometimes this makes it difficult to blog.

I will say this though, I had a lovely Christmas here on this side of the pond, the second in a row if you can believe that. I am looking forward to a New's Years Eve celebration which apparently includes the eating of grapes... ok.. I like grapes and I do try to participate in the Spanish culture (contrario a la creencia de alguno). I will try to post some pics soon. I finally have the next week off from work which will be a good opportunity to get some things done that I have been wanting to do.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Patti Gibbons said...

Happy New Year Dear Friend!

xxxp