Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well there you have it...

Day three of Spanish classes and I overslept... Oooops. While I do take responsibility as I was up until about 3AM writing and doing some other things. in other words unwinding, I mostly blame my alarm clock. Yesterday, the snooze went off every minute for about 6 minutes until I finally had to disconnect the battery because I couldn't figure out how to make it stop and I wanted to kill it. Last night I set the clock for a 6 minute snooze so I could get just a little more sleep this morning. The damn thing rang once and it never went off again.

This is the part where I find patience with myself a bit difficult and I get angry with myself. Ok so I study a little more on the bus and maybe during lunch... I'll figure out a way to make up for it. Meanwhile I am very hungry and have to get ready for work, I have yet to over sleep for that.

***Footnote: upon further examination of the clock, I discover that the reason it didn't go off again was because I turned it off with out looking.... stoopit clock!!!

No comments: